Are you a first - class journalist who can set the national agenda for the week?
Stuff is searching for an innovative Editor to lead our award-winning Sunday publication the Sunday Star-Times, and The Sunday News. We're not looking for the ordinary.
Day to day you will be setting the tone for our Sunday publications, leading a highly talented team and driving campaigns and projects for a Sunday audience.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the helm of our premium Sunday print products. To succeed you will need to:
- work collaboratively across the wider Stuff network
- have a strong contacts book
- have the tenacity and ability to drive journalism that matters across all products and platforms.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Working for a company with a strong social purpose - Faces of Innocents, Bags Not campaign, Buy a Beach
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- A generous parental leave policy
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff deals on home services with our ventures, energyclubnz and Stuff Fibre
- You can say you work for NZ's leading media organisation that connects with more than 3 million Kiwis a month
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and the stuff that brings us together, every day. We are proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, connecting with over three million New Zealanders every month across our platforms.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.