- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Your chance to learn from the best
- Working for a small business with an excellent culture
Our client has over 50 years' experience in the industry, and has expert locals on hand to manage your project. They specialise in residential, lifestyle and rural subdivision solutions that minimise risk and maximise value. They are a progressive firm that operates from 4 offices in the active recreational lifestyle region of the Bay of Plenty / Waikato / Coromandel. Make the Most of Your Land is their promise to clients.
You will be working with the specialised surveying team on projects across the Waikato. The majority of work in rural property, working on small projects and split sections.
- Providing professional surveying activities on behalf of clients
- Demarcating of new and existing boundaries to standards set by the NZ Survey Regulations
- Conducting a range of legal and engineering surveys
- Preparation of reports and searching land and property information
Skills & Experience
- Require a minimum two year Surveying Diploma
- Excellent understanding of the laws and regulations surrounding surveying in New Zealand
- Great understanding of the process of subdividing land, including local planning rules, especially in relation to building location restraints.
- Experience in the use LandonLine, Digital Level, Total Stations/ Robotic instruments and GNSS equipment
- A high level of proficiency with contemporary surveying software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s on Offer?
Competitive salary package which will match your experience. All tools of the trade will be provided. Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Ashleigh Craig by clicking on the Apply button now.