- Great company with national footprint
- Conveniently located in Redvale
- Immediate start
We have an amazing opportunity to work with a large dynamic client of ours. This is an excellent opportunity for a (senior) surveyor with strong attention to detail and experience in land survey practices.
The surveyor is responsible for providing a comprehensive land survey service to the company principally for capital project and landfill operations, designing, implementing and maintaining systems for storing construction drawings and as-build records and providing inputs to construction programmes and financial models.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Civil CAD and/or 12D software
- Detailed GPS knowledge to conduct specific and general surveys
- Basic and intermediate knowledge in using 12D, Autocad Land Desktop and Civil CAD
- Good interpersonal, and both verbal and written communication skills
- Performance driven, accountable and possessing a commitment to supporting projects to successful completion in time, within budget and to specified standard
- Good problem solving skills and a "can do" attitude
If this role sound like you and you are ready for the challenge we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities to grow
All applicants are subject to a pre-employment medical and security check.
If this sounds like you and you have a "can do" approach to all areas of work then apply online today! Please attach an up to date CV (in MS Word format) addressed to Wytske Zijlmans. For more information please contact us on 093097572.