Are you tired of hearing the same old answering message when you call a company? Would you like to be the warm and welcoming voice our customer hears when calling AA Insurance?
We have two exciting opportunities for a customer centric professional to join our warm and friendly team. Our customers from their first contact with you will know that we care, we help, and we can get things sorted for them. Your ability to build rapport quickly and excellent listening skills will ensure that their calls are directed to the right place, first time, every time.
What you will be doing:
- Answering in-bound call as a first point of contact for our customers
- Proactively listening to ensure you are transferring calls to the right department first time, every time
- Confidently engaging with customers whilst operating computer and telephone systems
- Receiving a high volume of incoming calls
- Being a collaborative, engaging and actively involved team player
To shine in the role:
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude and outlook
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to multi task
- A drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience in every interaction
- The self-motivation to achieve individual targets
- Effective communication, questioning and listening skills
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mold of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff development and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing program
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter.