KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Consulting business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from distilling 'big data' to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance, optimising risk, restructuring an operation or seizing a new business opportunity.
- The Team Coordinator position is responsible for providing high quality administrative and organisational support to assigned Partners and Directors and will work as part of a wider team to provide the Consulting division administrative support, within a national support structure.
- We're looking for someone to join us on a 6 month fixed term basis starting in January 2020.
- You'll be joining a supportive and collaborative work environment, where you'll also have a national responsibility with regard to a Consulting requirement (e.g. learning and development administration, intranet, billing or similar).
- Meeting co-ordination including invites, catering, room bookings, event support and audio visual requirements
- Diary management, timesheet entry and expenses (if and as required) for assigned Partners and Directors
- Administration of office systems and processes, including maintaining databases (InterAction)
- Assistance with overload from Design team
- Assigned Consulting support task (e.g. Training Co-Ordination, Intranet support)
- Finalisation of correspondence e.g. engagement letter formatting (as required and/or for wider team)
- Data downloads and formatting for billing or financial reconciliation (as required and/or for wider team)
- Co-ordination of travel (as required)
- To be successful in this role, you'll need the following:
- Previous PA experience supporting a senior leader and their groups
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive and solutions focused approach
- Experience and confidence to deal with senior management (internal and external)
- Highly organised and efficient
- Flexible in terms of hours of work and duties
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Professional, friendly manner
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.