- Flexibility around working hours.
- Your loyalty in the company is rewarded
- Great Rotorua location with lovely offices
About the company
Our client is a leading skills and training provider to civil, infrastructure and commercial companies throughout Australia and NZ. They need strong, confident people to contribute to their success.
About the role
The successful candidate will manage a team of Administrators and ensure they accurately and efficiently administer and ensure work competencies for stakeholders’ employees throughout NZ and Australia. You will monitor and oversee administration of competency management systems, updating of competency records and ensure Work Type Competencies.
This role is challenging, demanding and involves serious multi-tasking – are you up for the challenge?
- Manage a team of Administrators and work closely with clients including nationwide client visits.
- All aspects of managing a team of staff.
- Accurate identification of gaps in trainee competency and development, implementation and tracking of employee (and sub-contractor) training and assessment plans.
- Constant liaison and communication with stakeholders including dealing with requests for competency information.
- Accurate data entry, reporting, monitoring expiry of training on different systems.
- Sourcing and providing best fit cost effective training including liaising with external training providers.
- Actively contribute to quality improvements initiatives and other tasks as required.
Skills & experience
- Strong team management experience in a highly paced environment.
- Able to travel extensively throughout NZ on business meetings.
- Excellent attention to detail with very good written and verbal English.
- Good numerical and IT skills with ability to process figures/data.
- Professional, well presented, confident person with a positive attitude.
- Able to work in NZ without restrictions.
This position will be ideal for you if you want real professional development and the ability to grow within a fantastic company.
Please apply online now.