We’ve been saying “yes” to New Zealanders for more than 20 years. There’s nothing we like more than helping people to solve problems and grab opportunities by providing the money they need – quickly and easily.
We're on the lookout for an Early Collections Team Leader!
You believe in nurturing.
You believe in reciprocity.
You confidently make decisions, and hold yourself accountable for them.
And, most importantly, you lead from the front through every action you take, encouraging your team to be the best they can be for themselves and their portfolios.
With a team of ten direct reports to lead, you will be responsible for the portfolios of arrears up to 60 days as your team manage reminders, payments, restructures and arrangements.
We are looking for people who are:
- Experienced in finance collections.
- Leaders of teams in blended inbound and outbound contact centre environments, and/or portfolio management of collectors.
- Highly motivated and results driven, whilst following process.
- Accountable for their own success and development, and empowering their team to be the same.
- Strong communicators both written and verbally, and display excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer service focused at all times.
- Authentic, and believe in walking the talk.
A background in credit is essential, as is an understanding of consumer credit and associated legislation. Responsible Lending, CCCFA, Hardship situations due to unforeseen circumstance, capable of managing customer complaints and working with customers providing appropriate decisions and outcomes.
We are growing. If you've had enough of the status quo and want to shake your career up a bit, this is the place for it. Hit apply now to start the conversation.