- Base Salary + Bonus Structure
- Supportive team and Management
- Opportunities for growth and development for a stand out candidate
Work for one of the fastest growing Telecommunications installation companies in NZ.
Our client is the only national fibre provisioning contracting company that directly contract to all Crown Fibre Holding LFCs, operating for 21 years and with 150+ employees.
Having structured their business to deliver this superior level of service, your role will include the following:
- Servicing customer installations and services
- Fibre cabling and Fusion splicing in commercial and domestic properties
- Fibre blowing & hauling, working with comprehensive plans and designs
- Submit all associated paperwork on time
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner; focused on Health and Safety and Quality assurance
- Knowledgeable in Chorus and City Council standards and requirements.
- High attention to detail and quality workmanship
- Civil experience i.e. Trenching, concrete cutting, Ribbonet jointing and other related civil and telecommunications facets
- Academic background in telecommunications, ICT or networking at a tertiary level
- Concrete and/or asphalt reinstatement, Excavator Operation
- A current Traffic Control or STMS qualification
- Valid WTR, Sitesafe passport and first aid certificate
- Job stability working alongside industry experienced technicians and engineers
- Ongoing training programs - technical, customer services, health and safety and a personal growth mastery program
- Family friendly environment and company
- A fully kitted van or truck, test equipment, mobile & laptop
How to Apply
If this sounds like a role that plays to your strengths and a company where you can see yourself being a key person for the long term, then apply online today. Please attach an up to date CV and cover letter (Word version).