- Seeking an experienced Test Lead!
- Auckland and Wellington based opportunities
- Join an innovative organisation that is ambitious for New Zealand
Kiwibank exists for one reason - to help make Kiwis better off. And with more than 800,000 customers, you'll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. Join the local bank that's challenging the big banks and help us continue to change banking for good. Putting customer's interests first is at the heart of what we do and we're constantly looking for new, smarter ways to do things.
We're growing as an organisation and are seeking two experienced and inspirational Test Leads to join our dynamic and high performing team in Auckland and Wellington.
What you'll be doing
You will build a path for successful teamwork between testers of different levels. You'll control and manage challenges that arise in diverse projects and cross-functional workstreams during various phases of testing. Working within the testing practice you will inspire, motivate and move the testing process forward.
This is also a leadership role where you will coach and mentor testers in all facets of the role. You will lead t-shaping and encourage collaboration whilst being hands on and managing the end to end test process.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Proven track record and experience in test leadership roles.
- Test automation knowledge and experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is highly desired.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skill.
- ISTQB Advanced Certification would be advantageous.
We're looking for a customer-focused Test Lead, who has strong relationship building skills and works well in a team.
If you are inspirational and passionate about what you do, then we'd love to have you on board.
Applications close on Wednesday 9th of July 2019 at 9pm, so be gutsy and apply NOW.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so apply NOW!