What’s in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
- Busy vibrant work environment with great team culture
- Challenging and rewarding position
- Variety in your day, you will be utilised that’s for sure
About the role:
Our busy Lower Hutt Branch is growing and a hive of activity and wants you to be a part of the team.
Day to day you will be working on our busy trade counter serving our fantastic customers along with picking & packing customer orders. From time to time you may also be assisting with inventory, cycle counting, plus helping out in other areas of the branch as there is ALWAYS something to do.
You’ll have excellent organisation skills with attention to detail, be appropriately assertive, methodical & reliable and enjoy contributing to a successful team & business. We are looking for someone who has outstanding customer service, a solution focussed attitude with great time management & those coupled with your willingness to learn are all key to succeed in this position.
Training will of course be given however sales &/or work experience within the plumbing industry or with trade based customers would be an advantage.
So, in short, we seek someone with the right attitude, physically fit as there will be some lifting, someone who is flexible and who thrives in an ever changing environment and of course who is a customer focussed total team player.
There is great communication, great support and most importantly the chance for career advancement within a large vibrant branch & company.
Ultimately the person we hire will have the ability to hone their skills & progress through the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Good sales & service skills
- Strong administration skills
- Work well under pressure while displaying good sound logic
- Customer Focus is a must (mainly trade related)
- Physically fit as there will be some lifting
- Good computer skills essential
- Plumbing or Trade experience preferred but not essential
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Pride in personal appearance with great interpersonal skills
Plumbing World is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test prior to the commencement of employment.