We have Trainer roles available in various locations
Are you able to deliver information in an engaging way that assists people to learn? You will be trained to deliver prescribed material that teaches people their role.
We are looking for people that can deliver training either during the day, at night or over weekends, over the four-week period prior to Election Day. Training for this role will commence between late July and early August.
To be successful in the role you will:
· Communicate in a confident, engaging and effective way
· Have the ability to get up to speed with material that you may not have exposure to previously
· Be confident in facilitating practical exercises in the classroom
· Be confident in working with diverse learning needs, audiences and cultures
· Have a strong customer focus
· Have the ability to deliver and present training material within a set timeframe
· Be confident using audio visual equipment (laptop, projector, MS PowerPoint)
The hourly rate for the Trainer is: $27.19 plus 8% holiday pay.
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in Parliamentary elections. Here’s your chance to contribute to New Zealand’s democracy as part of a small team of electoral experts who design, build and implement processes and systems for Parliamentary elections and referenda. It’s an exciting and varied role within a team that is committed, supportive and hands-on.
To apply for this role, please click on the following link: https://work.elections.nz
Applications close at 5.00pm, Monday 1st June 2020.