- Brand new portfolio optimisation opportunity
- Bring your knowledge of credit risk processes and frameworks
- Auckland or Wellington CBD - you choose!
Want to do something better with your day? Kiwibank exists for one reason - to help make Kiwis better off. And with more than 800,000 customers, you'll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. Join the local bank that's challenging the big boys and help us continue to change banking for good.
We have a newly created opportunity for an Unsecured Lending Manager to provide end-to-end process and framework optimisation across our unsecured lending portfolios. You'll work closely with product, risk and frontline teams, so we're ideally looking for someone with a credit risk background and/or strong understanding of lending operations. Portfolio reporting and performance measurement skills would also come in handy.
This role bridges activity owned by risk divisions and the product area and you'll be responsible for driving business outcomes through enhancing the unsecured lending processes. Communication and collaboration are essential for this role; you'll need to work across the organisation, engaging broadly and driving change.
What will it take to nail this role?
- Credit risk knowledge is preferred
- An understanding of credit risk models
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Process improvement experience is desirable
- A genuinely collaborative working style, along with outstanding communication skills
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Get in touch.
Applications close on Sunday 10 March at 8pm.