- Large Australasian brand
- Hands on leadership position
- Enjoy variety and challenge?
My client has been established for over 80 years and has strong quality and environmental credentials. They are a trusted market leader in their field, which is in the cleaning/hygiene industry.
They are now on the look out for a new Warehouse Team Leader to join their small team here in Christchurch.
You will be responsible for the overall running of the warehouse which will include such duties as:
- Leading and coaching your team
- Ensuring SOPs are up to date
- Performance - DIFOT
- Accurate stock takes/audits
- Company policies and behaviours are demonstrated
- H&S is taken seriously
As well as the above requirements, our client is looking for someone who has proven experience in this type of position. The essential requirements for this are:
- Proven experience managing a warehouse
- Fork hoist experience (and valid licence)
- Can demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Computer experience, using pronto would be advantageous
If you are on the lookout for a new role this year, and believe you can tick these boxes and make your stamp on this position, please apply today. If you have any questions you need answering beforehand, please give Hayley a call on 03 341 5846.