Our Client are a reputable company in the waste industry who are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join their team. Working for a large organisation there is endless opportunity for growth and we are happy to invest in your development.
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates
- Ongoing long-term work for the right candidate
- Further opportunities for training and development
- Consistent work
About the job
Your main duties will include; Lining up residential bins on the street, ready for the garbage trucks to pick up, hooking bins on to the back of garbage trucks, assisting with council cleanup, manual handling of large items and manually loading into the trucks.
In return you will need the following;
- Be available for early morning starts as starts can be as early as 5am
- Be fit and motivated as there will be a lot of running and manual handling involved
- Able to lift up to 20kg
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Can provide us two work place referees
- Pass a pre- employment drug screen
Climb the career ladder with this company and be part of a solid team that appreciate and invest in you!
If you are looking for a change and you feel you have what it takes do well in this role please apply online or call Megan on 04 499 0344.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.