- Based in Wellington CBD
- Gain sought-after experience within the Marketing team
- 20 hours per week, 3month Fixed term opportunity
After real-world experience within the Marketing team of a well-known New Zealand brand?
We're on the hunt for a Web Updates Coordinator - someone who is keen to get stuck in and help us transform our largest retail store, Kiwibank.co.nz.
What will keep you busy?
Each day you'll be working alongside the Web team (within the Marketing Business Unit), making content updates to the website; from staff profiles to blog updates, content pages to campaign landing pages. We're looking to transform our websites by injecting personality, translating "banking talk" into everyday language and championing the customer any chance we get.
You'll be joining at an exciting time, as we reimagine what our main website could look like.
What will it take to succeed?
As this is a three-month contract for 20 hours per week, we're after someone who can hit the ground running, is eager and quick to learn, plus has a passion for all things Digital.
- Previous CMS experience is preferred but not essential
- Detail focussed
- A can-do attitude, keen to get stuck in and do the leg work
- Communication skills and the ability to deal with team members and stakeholders
- No previous banking nor copy writing experience is needed.
You'll be joining a team of passionate people who are committed to delivering awesome work, but we have fun along the way. We're proud of everything that makes us great as New Zealanders and as Kiwibank - so we'll want you to bring your personality to work and will support you to grow your career.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Applications close 5pm Tuesday 12th March.