- Get a foot in the door of an ambitious Kiwi bank
- Work in the interesting environment of international banking operations
- Either Auckland CBD or Lower Hutt Wellington location
The Wholesale and International Operations team completes a wide range of international related activity in a busy customer focused environment, including:
- Assisting customers with international related enquiries
- Making sure we are compliant with Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements
- Onboarding complex customers into our Financial Markets and Treasury business and opening foreign currency accounts
- Managing the various risks in our business
- And a WHOLE lot more!
The Wholesale and International Operations team is working with our international partner bank and internal experts to drive continuous improvement in our business through identifying process efficiencies, workflow improvements and automation so we can deliver even better service to our customers.
While knowledge and experience of international business and systems (FX, International payments, Wholesale products, SWIFT, NZClear, etc) may be useful, what is important to us is the ability to analyse, challenge, generate ideas and deliver improvements to how we do things.
We have several projects and improvement initiatives coming over the horizon in the next couple of years but can't stand still while these take shape.
We are looking for:
- An intelligent team player who likes to learn
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Continuous improvement focus
- Experience in working in projects or being part of driving change
This role will keep you busy and challenged. We also offer a down to earth, fun team environment with genuine career development opportunities.
At Kiwibank we're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close Monday 3rd February 2020 at 9pm.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.